Founded in 1975, ASL is a well-established multi-sector civil construction company performing Earthworks, Residential Development, Site Development, Landscaping, Forming, Geothermal, & Conservation projects. We are committed to providing an environment that supports professional growth, advancement, and development.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Boom Truck operator to join our growing team. Successful candidates will have minimum 2 years experience Class AZ or DZ licence with a clean driving record. They will be responsible to operate and drive a brand-new Boom Truck, while ensuring all safety measures and precautions are adhered to.
- Ability to drive and operate a Boom truck in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Safe delivery of materials to construction site.
- Perform daily pre-operational inspections for safety and preventive maintenance.
- Submit job tickets, inspection forms and hours to supervisor daily.
- Keep unit clean and maintained daily.
- Represent the Company showing professional and courteous service and efficient work.
- Minimum of 2 years working in construction as a Boom Truck operator.
- Must have valid AZ or DZ license with clean record.
- Knowledge of the concrete industry and working in residential subdivisions.
- Sense of safety awareness and ability to maneuver boom truck in confined areas.
- Willingness to work over-time as required.
We offer competitive compensation with pension, health, and dental benefits.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter. All applications will be accepted in confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ASL respects employment equity and values diversity and inclusion. If you require access accommodations during this process, please include the details with your email we will work with you to make sure your needs are met.