Here We Grow Again!
Founded in 1975, ASL is a well-established multi-sector civil construction company performing Earthworks, Residential Development, Site Development, Landscaping, Forming, Geothermal, & Conservation projects. We are committed to providing an environment that supports professional growth, advancement, and development.
The Project Coordinator reports to the Project Management Team. They must be motivated and hungry to learn and grow their professional career. They are expected to be self-starters who take initiative to tackle tasks with enthusiasm. This role is what the successful candidate makes of it, a great opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience managing projects and advance their career.
This position is predominately office based with work from home and field visits as required. Typical work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Produce and interpret regular project cost reports with feedback from various managers
- Ensure project cost requirements are met and coding procedures are followed
- Order materials and manage purchase orders
- Assist with project start-up, invoicing and close-out procedures
- Collect and maintain a database of historical productions
- Post-Secondary Education in a relevant program and/or 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Responds well to direction with a desire to improve
- Proficient in construction management software
- Driver’s license and personal transportation
We offer competitive compensation including pension, health, and dental benefits.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All application will be accepted in confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ASL respects employment equity and values diversity and inclusion. If you require access accommodations during this process, please include the details with your email and we will work with you to make sure your needs are met.
For more information, please visit our website at www.aslcontractors.com