Here We Grow Again!
ASL Agrodrain Limited is hiring a Dispatcher.
Founded in 1975, ASL is a well-established multi-service construction company working in civil
construction performing earthworks, residential development, landscaping, & environmental
projects. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports professional growth,
advancement, and development.
The Dispatcher would be reporting to the shop manager. As well collaborating with field managers, site supervisors and project managers as required.
This position is based from our shop in Ottawa (Osgoode) on a full-time basis.
- Communication daily with field managers and site supervisors to coordinate their requests
- Assign jobsite resources
- Schedule equipment and trucking requirements
- Ordering site materials and rentals
- Complete reports for site resources, inventory, daily float move and rentals
- Review & submit timecards
- Compile rental pricing
- Manage ASL store & coordinate delivery of materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or related work experience is an asset
- Experience with project or equipment administration is an asset
- Knowledge of construction equipment
- High proficiency in computers and technology
- Ability to learn new computer software (HCSS, Excel, Word, Outlook, CMIC)
We offer competitive compensation with pension, health, and dental benefits.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All application will be accepted in confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. ASL respects employment equity and values diversity and inclusion. If you require access accommodations during this process, please let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to make sure your needs are met.