Here We Grow Again!
ASL Agrodrain Limited is hiring a Preventative Maintenance Technician.
Founded in 1975, ASL is a well-established multi-sector civil construction company performing Earthworks, Residential Development, Site Development, Landscaping, Forming, Geothermal, & Conservation projects. We are committed to providing an environment that supports professional growth, advancement, and development.
We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable mechanic to join our team performing lube and oil work on late model heavy equipment as well as executing our preventative maintenance program for our small equipment.
This position is full time, year-round with hours as agreed. A well-equipped service truck is supplied for work purposes. Our shop is located near Osgoode.
Major responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Complete lubrication services and repairs
- Coordinate convenient preventative maintenance service scheduling with field staff
- Document all service and repair information
- Organize and control inventory of all lube truck equipment and truck stock
- Conduct small engine repairs and maintenance, as well as minor welding repairs
- Conduct 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 hour services including valve sets
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Post-Secondary Education and a Technician Licence (421A/310T or Registered Apprentice)
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in this position
- Highly safety conscious and a strong technical background with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to meet repair deadlines in a fast-paced demanding environment
- High initiative, integrity and ability to function effectively as a team player
- Willing and able to work flexible hours (weekends/afternoon shifts) in support of business needs
- Knowledge of heavy equipment maintenance software along with basic computer skills would be an asset
- A valid Ontario D Driver’s License with a clean Driver’s Abstract
We offer competitive compensation with pension, health, and dental benefits.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be accepted in confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ASL respects employment equity and values diversity and inclusion. If you require access accommodations during this process, please include the details with your email we will work with you to make sure your needs are met.
For more information, please visit our website at www.aslcontractors.com