Here We Grow Again!
ASL is hiring a Concrete Finisher
Founded in 1975, ASL is a well-established multi-sector civil construction company performing Earthworks, Residential Development, Site Development, Landscaping, Forming, Geothermal, & Conservation projects. We are committed to providing an environment that supports professional growth, advancement, and development.
We are looking for motivated and experienced concrete finishers to join our growing team. Successful candidates will have minimum 1 year experience in forming and finishing concrete.
- Residential Flatwork i.e., basement, garage, and porch slabs.
- Place, Screed, Float, and finish concrete.
- Ensure concrete is level and to grade/depth specifications.
- Must be able to lift and carry 60+ pounds.
- Take part in formwork for porches (experience an asset).
- Installing rebar, vapor barrier and expansion joint.
- Minor concrete repairs.
- Minimum 1 year experience in forming and finishing concrete.
- Valid ‘G’ license
- Must be reliable, punctual, and hardworking.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
Why Join ASL Agrodrain Limited?
By choosing to work for ASL, you are providing yourself with an opportunity to grow within a fast evolving, technology forward company that values hard work, dedication, and construction know-how.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health and benefits plan
- Referral program
ASL is committed to providing an environment that supports professional growth, advancement, and development.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter. All applications will be accepted in confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ASL respects employment equity and values diversity and inclusion. If you require access accommodations during this process, please include the details with your email we will work with you to make sure your needs are met.
For more information, please visit our website at www.aslcontractors.com